REVITT UP RETRIEVERS
Contract for Sale and Guarantee of Health
Revitt Up Retrievers hereby contracts with _________________________ the sale of a Labrador Retriever, which is AKC registered. For terms of clarity, Revitt Up Retrievers will be referred to as "Seller" and _______________________ shall be referred to as "Buyer".
The puppy upon visual inspection of the buyer appears to be in overall good health and has no existing health concerns to either the Seller or the Buyer (initial) ________.
The Buyer has three (3) working days to have the puppy examined by a veterinarian. If the puppy is found to be in unsatisfactory health at that time, it may be returned for a full refund. Transportation costs for the return of the puppy are the buyer's responsibility.
Puppies whelped at Revitt Up Retrievers carry a 26 month HIP and EYE guarantee. This covers any HIP or EYE genetic problems, which prevent the puppy from being certified by the Orthopedic Foundation for Animals (OFA) or the Canine Eye Registration Foundation, Inc. (CERF).
It is impossible to state that a puppy will be completely free of genetic imperfections. In our breeding program, we only breed females with an OFA rating of GOOD or EXCELLENT and CERF rating of CLEAR, to males certified with an OFA rating of GOOD or EXCELLENT and CERF rating of CLEAR. We feel that by adhering to these standards, we are reducing the risk of producing a defective pup or litter. Therefore, we offer this HIP and EYE guarantee, providing that the buyer complies with this agreement. No other conditions apply to this contract. We do not guarantee "breeding stock".
Hip Dysplasia Guarantee
1) The dog MUST be X-rayed and certified within two (2) months of reaching 24 months of age and the X-ray must be submitted to the OFA for evaluation. Dogs X-rayed after 26 months of age are not eligible for this guarantee. Revitt Up Retrievers does not honor preliminary hip evaluations.
2) In the event the dog is suspected of being severely or moderately dysplastic diagnosed by a , Revitt Up Retrievers requires a second evaluation by another licensed/board certified veterinarian at the buyers expense.
3) Reserves the right to consult with the licensed/board certified veterinarian to determine the dysphasia was not a result of an injury, malnourishment, mistreatment, ect, to the dog. In the event the licensed/board certified veterinarian feels the dysplastic result was due to an injury, malnourishment, mistreatment, ect, this contract is void.
1) You MUST have the dog's eyes examined and certified by a Board Certified Canine Ophthalmologist by 26 months of age. Dogs examined after 26 months of age are not eligible for this guarantee.
2) If a problem should arise before the dog reaches the required age of 26 months stated here within, you must have OFA evaluate the X-rays and send a copy to Revitt Up Retrievers of the findings, or a copy of the CERF evaluation by a Board Certified Canine Ophthalmologist.
3) Reserves the right to consult with the licensed/board certified Ophthalmologist to determine the eye disorder was not a result of an injury, malnourishment, mistreatment, ect, to the dog. In the event the licensed/board certified veterinarian feels the eye disorder was due to an injury, malnourishment, mistreatment, ect, this contract is void.
When the following requirements are met, this GUARANTEE will be in effect and honored by Revitt Up Retrievers.
1. A copy of the finding from OFA or CERF MUST be sent to us for our records.
2. THE DOG MUST NOT HAVE BEEN BRED OR SOLD.
3. A letter from your veterinarian stating that the dog has been spayed or neutered.
4. Microchip placement must be validated by your veterinarian and the microchip identification number MUST appear on all the documents or certifications.
When a genetic problem has been diagnosed by a qualified professional as existing and all the conditions have been met, we will provide you another pup of the like or similar breeding; the choice to be made by you, the original purchaser. If the price of the replacement pup is greater than the price of the original pup, the difference is to be paid by the purchaser. All expenses associated with travel and transportation in the acquisition of the replacement pup is the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
At no time will the Seller make a refund of money.
Purchase Price:____________ Purchase Date: ___________________
AKC Litter Number:ญญญญญญญญญญญญญญญญญญญญญญญญญญญญญญญญญ____________________ Sex:______________________
Buyers signature:__________________________ Date:_________________
Sellers signature:__________________________ Date:_________________
Select the link below to print and send in with deposit.